Develte Ltd – Updated 01/02/2021
Develte Ltd (“we”, “us”) we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Develte Ltd registered at 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden London WC2H 9JQ with registration number 11494314 in England and Wales.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our site www.develte.com (“Our Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email).
- Information that you provide to us when we speak to you by telephone.
- We may make and keep a record of the information you share with us.
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information obtained by us from third parties in accordance with the Act.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve Our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise Our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to Our Site.
- To track our sites reach and engagement on social networking sites.
Where we store and process your personal data
All information you provide to us via email or Our Site is stored on our secure servers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, and/or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about services and goods which may be of interest to you and we and/or they may contact you about these. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (fax, email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. We and/or any third party that we permit to use your data will not otherwise contact you by electronic means to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you unless you have consented to this. If you are a new customer, we and/or any third party that we permit to use your data will only contact you by electronic means to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in one or more of the ways mentioned above, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Develte Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Downloads and Media Files
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at any time at email@example.com or at:
71-75 Shelton Street
London WC2H 9JQ
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our suppliers, partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites should have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content or operation of these websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access certain information held by us about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. A small fee will be payable to cover the costs associated with this request. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the above address.